Updated: Apr 10, 2021
What’s new mga Ka-ORO?
Experience the freshness of nature...
📌 Pamana Nature Camping Resort
- P6, Binuangan, Oroquieta City
Soft Opening today, April 9, 2021 at 1PM located at P6 Brgy Binuangan near the church of Binuangan.
- Entrance Fee of P20.00 per head
- Also have a package for an overnight stay for P2,500.00 only inclusive of free dinner and breakfast with a maximum of 8 persons.
Guests are required to follow the safety protocols and to maintain cleanliness at all times.
Photo courtesy of Aldave from Aerial Photos of Oroquieta City
Caption reposted from Ms Davelyn Rumalay. Please note of the below REMINDERS and follow safety standard protocol such as;
- wearing of facemask/faceshield in and out of the resort NO MASK/FACESHIELD NO ENTRY
- log in your details upon entering the resort
- Observe social distancing
- Children must be accompanied by adults ALL THE TIME . PNCR will not be held liable for any mishap
- Trash should be thrown in designated trash bins or sacks provided
- No Littering
- FYI Limited mobile signal most part of the area (inside the resort)
The management is asking help on preserving this place and expecting your full cooperation while enjoying a nature connection experience while staying safe and protected. We want to help everyone cope up with stress and somehow see everyone happy with the experience...